The services are designed for teams and groups that want to work on the parallel tasks of leading complex change, improving performance or strategy and planning as well as making sense of the underlying group and system dynamics and how they manifest in the workplace.
The theme or goal of our work together can include:
- Defining and/or integrating purpose into organisational strategy and design
- Planning for and navigating change and uncertainty
- Developing adaptive leadership skills and capacity
- Developing team, group and board effectiveness
- Nurturing a culture of innovation and creativity
- Supporting growing teams to scale their culture, values and purpose
- Clarifying team roles and working relationships
- Helping to identify difficulties in achieving the organisational task
- Working across organisational, sectoral or societal boundaries to develop partnerships
Work may involve one or two, or a series of meetings; workshop facilitation or other events; working with groups and inter-group relations; undertaking research and interviews; developing reports and bids; or other services for your organisation’s needs.